Sunday, March 7, 2010

Console Table











Quick render of the console table I mocked up in Rhino. It's been soooo long since I had actually done a rendering, it was like playing with a whole new program again. Fun, but frustrating. I had to poke around the render settings because I couldn't recall at first which tweaks increased the output quality. A lot of "well was obvious" type thoughts kept running through my head. (:

I should probably have made sure the obj export had each of the boards as a separate object...once the meshing occurred, it looks like they somehow got joined together. Which is fine, but since I couldn't change the texture on each individual board once I pulled it into Carrara, the texture for the wood is going the same direction on each piece. Whoops.

No comments: